Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Cadbury Bear

I have a new look and name to my blog! As you may, or may not be aware, I started making Artist Bears about 18 months ago. I then decided to start a new blog dedicated to the bears and leave this one (previously Bilberry Grove) for other crafts. Well, I haven’t been happy with the new blog!! It’s probably me, but it’s simply never worked properly and I don’t understand why; and neither do I have to time (or inclination!) to work it out. So as you see, I have reverted to this one and changed the name (and look) to ‘Bilberry Lane’. In effect, this will be predominately Artist Bears, plus anything else I make.

Thank you for reading – I just felt the need to explain!!

So, the 4 posts below are some of the bears I’ve made over the last few months, including Cadbury which I finished at the weekend.



Cadbury Bear




Cadbury is off to find some chocolate by the looks of things – he can’t wait until Easter and I think he’s hoping to get quite a lot by the look of that bag!!




Cadbury is just 9 inches/23cms tall from top to toe and 6½ inches/17cms sitting height. He is made from a lovely chocolate colour, beautifully soft Viscose fabric. He is filled with the usual firm fibre-fill and steel shot for weight. He is 5-way cotter jointed, with black glass eyes and simply adorned with a purple ribbon around his neck. Cadbury’s bag is made from linen and the logo is printed cotton – the bag also has a small lilac fabric flower and a teddy bear antique brass charm stitched on. Cadbury has been distressed around the edges for a nice look of vintage!




I hope you like him!

Cadbury can be adopted for £50, plus shipping and packaging

UK - £8 Special Delivery
Europe - £15, tracked and signed for
Worldwide - £20, tracked and signed for

If you would like any further information, please email me at:-

bilberrylane@hotmail.co.uk


Thanks for looking
Julia
xxx

3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

He is so cute. I love his little cadbury bag. Hugs Mrs A.

Deb said...

Hi Julia,
The blog looks fabulous.
Cadbury is gorgeous though he looks more mauve than chocolate. Sad news today here with regard to Cadbury, the Cadbury factory is closing down in Dunedin so choccie will no longer be made in NZ by Cadbury. We only have Whittakers now :(
Anyway I digress, loving all of your bears, they are adorable.

Simone said...

He looks good enough to eat!!! Gorgeous purple colour and attention to detail. x