Followers

Saturday 27 February 2016

Bear with no name:0(

………….. and how about this damn cute little fella!!? With his bunny ears hat – so sweet!! 


He is from a kit I bought from Noble Fabrics (pattern, fabric, glass eyes etc). I haven’t come up with a name for him yet (I’m too tired this evening, but perhaps something will come to mind another day, although suggestions will be welcomed). His name is ‘Schnute’ in the pattern, but I’m not sure about that name!!


All 6 inches of him is made from beautifully soft Viscose fabric. He is 5-way jointed and filled with heavy fibre fill and steel shot for a bit of weight, he has black glass eyes and is slightly distressed around the edges for a vintage look.



I’m planning on making a bigger version one of the days, but I need to increase the pattern size first! 

Comments very welcome!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Julia, this little one's face is adorable. Such an uncertain wee look. A name will be hard to choose for sure. He reminds me of a little child peeking round a doorway so unsure of what is happening within his world. What about Archie? Just a thought. He is gorgeous

Christine said...

I just love this wee cutie pie bear! His ears hat is a new idea and it's so much fun with Easter around the corner!
I'm sure you'll think of a name for him and let us know!

Elizabeth said...

How about Noble? Or hobbit