Followers

Monday 10 March 2014

Woolly treasures

Well, I've had all sorts of problems with Blogger lately and have finally managed to upload my photos - goodness knows what's been wrong, but it appears to be alright again ....... for now anyway!
 
February was Wendy's birthday month - most of us (apart from the Queen) only get the one day don't we, but Wendy celebrates all month! Who can blame her! Anyway, I thought I'd show you a couple of things I made for her, which have a February Valentine theme. Wendy LOVES wool so what else could I make, but a woolly sheep
 
I loved the little antique brass label I hung around his neck - it's actually a jewellery setting, but I thought added a great touch


I was quite taken with woolly sheep number 1. and ended up making one for myself ...... seeing double!!!!
 
I also made a little cross-stich heart, which I attempted to grunge up, although I wasn't sure whether I'd gone over the top in the end - Wendy very kindly told me she liked it though. That's what friends are for aren't they LOL

So, there it is - better late than never!! I'm trying to work on a new rag doll at the moment ....... and it's very 'trying' I can tell you - perseverance Julia!!

1 comment:

Simone said...

Great 'woolly treasures'! I bet Wendy was as delighted as I would be!