Followers

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Pumpkin Pie


Isn’t it fabulous when you get home from a hard day at work to find an unexpected package waiting for you!!  That’s what was waiting for me today:0) ....... a surprise pressie from my sweet friend Wendy – a bit of woolly love in the form of a Pumpkin Pie Pincushion.
 
Isn’t it lovely? Thank you very much my friend – I love it. Wendy, as we know, is the King (sorry, Queen) of pumpkin making, but such a clever idea to put one in a tin to make it into a Pumpkin Pie. Wendy was being thoughtful in more ways than one too, because she did tease me a bit at the beginning of her letter by telling me she had thought about sending me some Pumpkin Pie (yummy, yes please!), but then decided it would be a bit messy in the post and unkind to my hips too; anyway I prefer the woolly version Wendy, so much better for me (although I’m sure the foodie Pumpkin Pie is scrummy). I love the rusty pin and bell on the top too - a great prim touch.
....... now I’m off to find some pins for my new pin cushion!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Awe so sweet! Love it? I know you'll enjoy it!

Simone said...

Such a lovely gift. Beautiful fabric too! x