Followers

Sunday 10 November 2013

I Love Dolls


Isn’t she just Soooo ME? ‘I Love Dolls’ – one of those little Blossom Bucket resin ‘dust collectors’!!
I ‘won’ it recently on ebay (now there’s a Wendyism if ever I heard one LOL) .... sorry Wendy! How could I leave her there floating around the internet – I couldn’t could I? She had a long trip mind – All the way from America – she’s worth it though and now I have to find a special place for her, so she can watch over me while I make rag dolls ...... yeh, sad, I know!!!!

Another little ebay ‘win’ a couple of weeks ago was some Primitive Gatherings fabric.
I’d been with a friend to just a small quilt exhibition held in a local church, which was lovely and very inspiring, but of course there were also a few traders – only 4 stalls in the church hall, but I still managed to spend a few pennies. When I spotted the Primitive Gatherings ‘Seasonal Little Gatherings’ charm pack, I made a ‘beeline’ for it – there was only one, so I wasn’t going to let anyone else get their hands on it and bought it on the spot! Then of course when I got it home, I decided I really needed a bit more of the fabric to make the charm pack useful, so hence the two half metres ‘ebay’ wins ....... isn’t it scrummy? Can’t quite decide what to do with it now of course!! I’m thinking of perhaps a small stitchery for the middle, then make it up with the squares with a border – oh choices, choices ...... what I actually need is the time to do anything at all with it though ........

2 comments:

Country Prims said...

Nice wins Julia:) and love your fabrics. No doubt you will come up with a lovely project to put them to good use.

Wendy said...

Hey Cheeky ;)
I feel like a proud mother hen ...
Glad to see you're embracing E-bay and your 'winnings' ...just make sure you keep away from my bids ...hehehe, only kidding ... I've been good aaaaall week ...well I think I have can't remember truly!
Love Wendy x x