Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

A thank you card

Just a quick blog post to show you what the postman bought today:

........... this very beautiful handmade card from the very talented Gail over at Lacey Lassy. Gail was the first to buy one of my 6 Tilda rag dolls last week and she was so pleased (even though said doll is still on route!) that she sent me a 'thank you' card. These photographs simply do not do it justice, though I tried my best with the camera (sorry Gail!)! The little lady on the front is really cute ......

...... and here's a close up of the flower arrangement on the front:

the glass bead leaves, paper flowers, lace and charms are so pretty. I tell you, there's so much detail in this card, that there's some weight to it!!

The inside is also very pretty - I love the 'Secret Garden' background paper; it's really sweet:

Thanks again Gail - I really love it


2 comments:

Gail said...

Gosh Julia, a thank you note is nothing compared to what you create! I am so appreciative that you made more dolls...and that they've all sold already! Thank you for sharing your art work! Hugs, Gail

Simone said...

A lovely card with so much detail. I love the little charm and the flowers. Well done on selling all your Tilda dolls. You put so much time and effort into making them. x