Followers

Saturday 13 June 2009

Paper roses, paper roses














.....cue for a song, or am I showing my age!!!




Long time no blog post!! The rag dolls I’ve been making have taken up so much of my time, but the last one is finished now – phew!! I did have another enquiry, but I said no because of the time they take. So now I shall be able to get back to my next project for me! I do have something to show you however! This really lovely quilled message holder was sent to me by Vivi from Brazil who I made the second Tilda rag doll for. Isn’t she talented? She also sent a quilled magnetic fridge note holder and even the little gift card that came with it has a quilled flower on it. Vivi recently made 500 of these rose message holders for a nurses convention! Vivi does loads of quilling and even has her own website here – why not check it out!

Thanks Vivi – I’m thrilled with it!



4 comments:

Deb said...

Gosh we are showing our age when we start singing "donny and Maree" aren;t we. Yes you have ben a bit slack lately (lol) just kidding, you will be thrilled the Annie's are finished.

The sewing room said...

Well l remember that song too sadly,lovely things Vivi sent you how lucky are you will you have a rest now or are you itching to get started straight away on another project,have a great week hugs Pat

Vivi Casale said...

Hi Sweetie,
I'm so glad you liked the message holder and the fridge magnet! Now you will always remember of me like I will remember of you every time I look at my dearest Tilda.
Talking about Tilda, Cami's doll is so pretty! She posted a pic on her blog!
You have done another great job!
You are so talented Darling!
God Bless you!
Hugs, Kisses & Love
Vivi

Becky said...

You do such beautiful work. I'm a friend of Vivi's and if you ever make anymore Tilda dolls I'd LOVE to have one. Vivi's does such a beautiful job on her things also. I don't know how she ever quills the small things.

Becky H