Followers

Sunday 5 October 2008

Girlie weekend!

I've had a busy weekend as I've had my three favourite cousins to stay over - we all live in different parts of the UK, so only get to see each other occasionally and when we do, we have a really good laugh and lots of silliness - as you do!! However, they have all gone on their way home now, which gives me an opportunity to say two big THANK YOU's.

Firstly to Faith who has given me an award, although I'm sure I don't deserve it.

Perhaps it's a sympathy vote for the struggle I've had with my first quilt!! In any event, it is extremely kind of Faith, but having given it a lot of thought over the weekend, I have found it really difficult to single out only 5 blogs that I love to pass it on to, so instead I'm just going to say thank you graciously and hope that all the bloggers I have been following know how much inspiration I have taken from them.


Secondly, thank you very much to Pat (no blog) from Canada. In return for sending her a copy of a pattern from the 'Magic Patch' magazine, which features Veronique's fabulous
'Born to Quilt' shop in France, Pat has sent me a lovely magazine, which is full of lovely prim, rustic crafts, the type of magazine that just isn't available in the UK. Pat also sent me a postcard showing the area where she lives in Canada.


Isn't the raggedy Scarecrow gorgeous - he definately has to go on my 'to do' list!! Tomorrow, I hope to be showing a picture of my finished quilt - at last!!









No comments: